Welcome to Natural Look, semi-permanent skin pigmentation in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Cosmetic Pigmentation / Micro Blading / Cosmetic Tattoo / Semi-Permanent Makeup / Micropigmentation – these are all terms used to describe the technique of implanting pigment under the skin. It is for those individuals who want to enhance or restore their natural features and appearance or for busy individuals who want to simplify their lifestyle. Whether cosmetic or medically driven, people undertake micropigmentation for many different reasons.
These range from those who;
- want to look their best at all times
- have allergies to conventional make-up
- do not have time to apply make-up daily
- have poor eyesight
- want to have brows, eyeliner and lip contours that are smudge free
- have unstable hands or physical difficulties making the application of make-up difficult or impossible
- have lost the hairs in their brows or eyelashes
- want correction of asymmetrical facial features or lip malformation
- want to disguise hair transplant scars
- post mastectomy patients who wish to recreate the areola/ nipple complex
- are athletes, personal trainers and professionals who want to maintain a lasting attractive appearance while exercising, sweating and swimming
- are coping with hair loss due to Thyroid issues, Alopecia, Trichotillomania or chemotherapy treatments.